How would you like constant access to a library of additional reports? The Sage Intelligence Report Utility allows you to select the reports you like and automatically imports them into your Report Manager. All you need to do is download and install the Report Utility, select the reports you want, and click the Download button. The reports also provide a great basis for you to build other useful ones for your business, with minimal customization required. We have over 300 reports available across the different Sage on-premise Business Management Solutions. And best of all, they are all available at no extra cost!
- Browse to the Additional reports page.
- Choose your Business Management Solution.
- Select the pink Download button to download the Report Utility installer.
Note: You only need to download and install it once.
- Once the download is complete, install the program.
- The Report Utility will open automatically once finished.
- You will be presented with a list of available reports.
- Check the ones you want and click Download.
- The reports will automatically appear in a ‘New Reports’ folder in your Report Manager.
This short video highlights the above steps.