If you want to view parts of several worksheets on one worksheet, try using the Paste Picture Link Option.
This will enable you to print multiple areas of a workbook onto one worksheet. Dashboards summarizing parts of the workbook can also be easily created as explained below.
Applies To: Excel 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Select the desired range to be copied
- Right click the selected range, select Copy
- Navigate to the destination worksheet
- From the Home tab, in the Clipboard group, select the down arrow under Paste
- Select As Picture, Paste Picture Link
6. Your object (picture) will now be pasted and can be resized as desired
7. Repeat the above steps for additional objects
If you have any suggestions for an Excel Tips & Tricks topic, or you would like help with a particular function, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and yours could be the next Tip of the Week.
Alchemex provides examples of MS Excel procedures for illustration only, without warranty expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. The MS Excel procedures on this web site are provided “as is” cannot be guaranteed that they can be used in all situations