The Report Designer has revolutionized financial reporting with its In-Memory processing engine and provides you with two methods to create your financial reports depending on your Excel knowledge. You can use the Layout Generator if you’re still getting used to Excel or the Task Pane if you’re already familiar with Excel.
We’ve compiled an e-book with six handy tips on how to use various features of the Report Designer. The tips cover the following topics:
- Creating custom calculations in the Layout Generator
- Visually distinguishing between good and bad variances
- Viewing report calculations as percentages
- Consolidating two companies with different chart of account structures
- Viewing and adding missing accounts
- Sharing reports in the cloud
Download your copy!