Webcasts (web-based seminars) are interactive product demonstrations hosted by our Product Specialists which offer you a quick, topic-specific learning experience. Typically, webcasts take place over forty-five minutes to an hour.
- Los Angeles: Mon, Mar 02, 2015 3:00 am
- Denver: Mon, Mar 02, 2015 4:00 am
- Chicago: Mon, Mar 02, 2015 5:00 am
- New York: Mon, Mar 02, 2015 6:00 am
- Johannesburg: Mon, Mar 02, 2015 1:00 pm
- Singapore: Mon, Mar 02, 2015 7:00 pm
- Sydney: Mon, Mar 02, 2015 10:00 pm
Tips and tricks to apply before generating your reports
This webcast will concentrate on generation of your reports. Did you know you can hide or discard insignificant rows of data in your report by using the Zeroing II Add-In function? Join me and you will learn how to use this as well as the Extend Formulae To Used Rows and other helpful functions.
Are your reports taking time to generate into Excel you may have unnecessary data being pulled into your report. To speed up your report generation you can use Aggregate Functions and Aggregate Filters in the Report Manager to summarize or group your data. Let me show you how.
- Los Angeles: Thu, Mar 05, 2015 11:00 am
- Denver: Thu, Mar 05, 2015 12:00 pm
- Chicago: Thu, Mar 05, 2015 1:00 pm
- New York: Thu, Mar 05, 2015 2:00 pm
- Johannesburg: Thu, Mar 05, 2015 9:00 pm
- Singapore: Fri, Mar 06, 2015 3:00 am
- Sydney: Fri, Mar 06, 2015 6:00 am
Accountants, automate the financial reporting process with Business Intelligence
If you are an accountant or bookkeeper, you’ll understand the time-consuming nature of month-end reporting. Join us to see how Sage Intelligence Reporting can save you time by automating the reporting process and providing real-time financial reports in Microsoft Excel. No more exporting to Excel, no more cutting and pasting, no more room for error.Register
- Los Angeles: Tue, Mar 24, 2015 6:00 am
- Denver: Tue, Mar 24, 2015 7:00 am
- Chicago: Tue, Mar 24, 2015 8:00 am
- New York: Tue, Mar 24, 2015 9:00 am
- Johannesburg: Tue, Mar 24, 2015 3:00 pm
- Singapore: Tue, Mar 24, 2015 9:00 pm
- Sydney: Wed, Mar 25, 2015 12:00 am
Tips and tricks to take your reporting to the next level
Want to take your Sage Intelligence reports to the next level? In this webcast, Carmen Griessel (Product Specialist), will show you how to add conditional formatting to your report to make it easier to digest the data in your report so you can see your businesses financial and operational standing at a glance. She’ll also show you how to add a Parameters worksheet to your Report Designer.Register
Live webcasts are recorded and listed in the On-demand Recorded Webcasts group on the Sage Intelligence Community for viewing at your own convenience.