Benefits of becoming a CBP
Take advantage of a growing market
The exciting BI market is ripe with opportunities and the revenue opportunity for partners is fantastic! For the
fourth year in a row, BI applications have been ranked the top technology priority in the 2009 Gartner Executive
Programs survey of more than 1,500 chief information officers around the world.
“Businesses in this region will continue to prioritise BI because it's transformational. BI is even more important
when times are tough. It can help find bottlenecks and inefficiencies or to expose areas that are profitable. We
continue to see traction for solutions such as spend analytics, risk and fraud.” (Gartner February 2009)
Create numerous new business opportunities
The Alchemex suite of products will allow you to:
- Sell proven, market–leading products
- Use BI to lead your ERP and CRM demos and to assist in closing sales
- Gain access to higher revenues in your existing accounts
- Increase your average deal size
- Further grow revenue with training, installation and report writing opportunities
- Provide incremental value and faster ROI to your customers by offering customers a complete solution that incorporates BI as part of their existing ERP solution
- Improve customer loyalty
Increase revenue with:
- 30% on Alchemex license fees
- 30% on Alchemex container solution sales
- 30% on Alchemex annual software assurance – applicable from year 2 onwards.
Alchemex Sales and Marketing Support
Sales assistance will be provided via web demonstrations and site visits where appropriate, while you will be provided with Alchemex sales, enablement and marketing support via:
- A FREE Alchemex enablement booklet
- Access to unlimited Alchemex software support
- A FREE 5–user version of the Alchemex software for your internal use only
- Alchemex Partner Resource Centre, providing you with the following:
- Badges and Logos
- Literature and Collateral
- Success Stories
- Learning Service Material
- www.alchemex.com where you and your customers can:
- View demo videos.
- Download a free 30 day trial of the software
- Use the Alchemex Knowledge Base to search for technical, product and marketing material
- All Excel and Alchemex Application courses available online at www.alchemexacademy.com
- Join the thriving BI Community at http://community.alchemex.com/ and get online access to Videos and How-to-guides, Discussion Forums and Groups of like-minded business people
- The Alchemex Helpdesk – +27 (31) 266 9112 for telephonic support on Alchemex software, software upgrades and serialization
Customer Relationship Management
Alchemex has a CRM strategy with all customers to ensure that certain standards are adhered to. This activity is
initiated two months after the installation takes place. The intention of this activity is to proactively solve
problems and bring these to the attention of the CBP. This activity will take the form of a phone call followed by
Requirements of CBP
In order to qualify as an Alchemex CBP, you will need to:
- Be a “bona fide” organisation operating routinely in the computer software and/or related services industry.
- At all times have at least one employee who is qualified as an Alchemex Certified Professional Consultant.
- Provide a high standard of service and support to Alchemex users.
- Adhere to the recommended retail pricing for software licenses.
- Pay an annual registration fee.
Certification process of CBP
Each of the following steps need to be completed to become a CBP:
- Review the Alchemex CBP Programme and CBP Agreement.
- Complete the CBP Application Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alchemex will send through a tax invoice via email. Once proof of payment is received, the Certification Programme must be completed within 60 days. (In order to ensure the successful take-on of the Alchemex reporting software in client organisations and to maintain professional levels of service for clients and end users, Alchemex requires as a standard condition of contract that at least one employee undergoes Alchemex certification training.) See A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANT documentation for this certification process.
- Receive notification of authorisation approval and Partner Resources Centre password at which stage you can log on the to the Partner Resources Centre to access supporting documents to learn the product market, product positioning and demonstration.
- Start selling and making money!